Side-Mount Electric Openers
Side-Mount or Jackshaft electric openers are ideal in situations where you want to run the tracks right up to the ceiling. Side-Mount electric openers mount on the side of the garage which can lead to extra space above the door.
Dodds has a wide range of residential electric opener options.
- Side mount – no space needed above the door
- Allows for high lift track
- Ultra-quiet motor-eliminates sound and vibration through the ceiling. Perfect if there is a room above or next to garage.
- Battery backup compatible (Sold separately)
- Remote light-delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Rolling code technology-remotes roll to a new frequency every time used. Reduces chance of break-in.
- Timer-to-Close-remembers to close garage door automatically after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Motion detector-activates the garage door opener lights as soon as person enters garage
- The Protector System-safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening, automatically reversing the door if beam is interrupted.
- Power Lock Deadbolt-ensures door cannot be forced open.
- Warranty-Lifetime motor; 5-year parts (1-year Battery backup-sold separately)
- Exterior keypad for keyless entry
- 3-button remote control
- Battery Backup
60+ years of service - Dodds has been serving the GTA since 1958. Our prices are fair and most importantly our service is extraordinary. Solid rail - Dodds uses a solid steel rail which is not available at the box stores. It is stronger and less likely to break.